Updated: 3rd of July, 2021
Your Privacy is most important to us. INVENTOR SOFT North America LLC (for American operations) and all Subsidiaries and Affiliates, including but not limited to, ROPROQ LLC (for European operations) ("INVENTORSOFT", "us, " "we, " or "our") are committed to protecting your privacy (see https://inventorsoft.company/contacts for further details of these Subsidiaries (including contact information)).
We also explain to you how you can access and update your Information and describe your data protection rights, including a right to object to some processing that we carry out or where we rely on consent, how to withdraw that consent.
1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history (if applicable). We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information provided voluntarily through “Contact us” form (including name, email, phone, address), with requests, comments or feedback.
2. How do we collect information?
When you conduct a request through “Contact Us” form on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, phone, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate our Services & Solutions;
2. To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services & Solutions, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
5. To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
6. To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
7. To analyze our performance and marketing activities;
8. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
9. To provide you with professional assistance , only upon your request;
10. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
11. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support);
2. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
3. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of INVENTORSOFT by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
4. How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our solutions and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall in data centers located in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan and Israel.
Transfer of EU Personal data: if you are located in Europe, when we will transfer your Personal Information to the United States or anywhere outside Europe, we will make sure that (i) there is a level of protection deemed adequate by the European Commission or (ii) that the relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place.
5. How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
7. How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: 3720 College Park Dr Ste 5106, The Woodlands, TX 77384, United States.
8. Third-party websites
10. Questions and our contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: 3720 College Park Dr Ste 5106, The Woodlands, TX 77384, United States.