Updated: 3rd of July, 2021
By accessing INVENTORSOFT’ website (the “Website”) you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, you are not allowed to use the Website and should discontinue using it.
1. The contents of the Website are Copyright © INVENTOR SOFT North America LLC – and its Subsidiaries and Affiliates, including but not limited to, ROPROQ LLC (for European operations) ("INVENTORSOFT", "us, " "we, " or "our"). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the Website in any form without the prior written permission of INVENTORSOFT is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms.
2. All the contents of this Website and all the rights (including copyright) to such content are solely owned by INVENTORSOFT or its partners or licensors. All the materials (including, but not limited to, logos, trademarks, brand names, product names, text, images and audio-visual elements) on this Website are subject to copyright or other intellectual property right protection, and all rights to such materials are retained by INVENTORSOFT and its partners and licensors.
3. Subject to these terms and conditions and the applicable legislation, INVENTORSOFT consents to you browsing the Website on your computer or mobile device and printing copies of extracts from the Website for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by INVENTORSOFT.
4. Individual documents on this Website may be subject to additional terms – such terms will be indicated in such documents.
5. You may not copy any content or material available on this Website and use it on any other website or social media or for any business or commercial purposes unless INVENTORSOFT has consented to such use expressly in writing. You may however share the content and material using the share functionality enabled at the website for sharing material e.g. in social media.
6. The above consent is not a transfer of title to this Website and materials contained herein and is subject to the following restrictions:
• you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices of INVENTORSOFT in any copies of material you print from the Website; and
• you may not modify, distribute, transfer or store the Website or materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display or perform, or otherwise use the Website and materials for any public or commercial purpose, except as otherwise expressly permitted herein.
7. The use of press releases is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been clearly stated.
8. This Website and its contents are provided as a convenience to you as the user of the Website. The contents of this Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. Any material on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
9. Although we have tried to ensure accuracy of the information provided on this Website and obtain and compile it from sources we believe to be reliable, INVENTORSOFT makes no express or implied representations or warranties to the accuracy, validity, availability, non-infringement or completeness of any information made available to you on the Website.
10. INVENTORSOFT is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage or additional costs or expenses arising out of any use of or inability to use the website. Any liability for loss of profit, loss of savings, business interruption or loss of data is hereby expressly disclaimed.
11. INVENTORSOFT reserves the right to modify the Website and to withdraw access to it at any time. All information on the Website is subject to change without prior notice.
12. For your easy accessibility INVENTORSOFT may include on this Website links to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. INVENTORSOFT makes no representations or warranties whatsoever for material created or published by third parties that this Website has a link to and assumes no responsibility for such material.
13. By submitting material to any of our servers, for example via the forms included on our Website, you agree that:
• The material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication.
• You will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material.
• You own the material or have the obtained the right to provide it to INVENTORSOFT.
• You will not take action against INVENTORSOFT in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.